Kayak Charters Blog

Kayak Charters Blog
Warning... May Cause The Adventure Of A Lifetime

Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Wonderous Day on the water

It was a fabulous day, I was very fortunate to take a client out today and target some Sheephead. What and "AWESOME" fish, they have those prison stripes for a reason as I explained. Haha....I tell you these fish are a rush the client expressed. They will get your adrenaline going. My client doesn't Flyfish so we opted for Spin and shrimp, free falling natural. Using Ultralight tackle my client had the " Ultimate Time". Watching a client get into the zone is the best. Many species were caught, Small Redfish, Snook, Snapper, Large Pinfish(Sailors Choice to others ) as well as some Eel's  and other nice fish. To conclude the day with a record of fish caught,I leave you with this " Never underestimate what some of the simplest things can do for a person who has never done"

Andrei Stroman
Drei@kayak-charters.com

No comments: